Paul Jackson is an accomplished and internationally known watercolorist!
The Mississippi Artists Guild will host a three day Paul Jackson Watercolor Painting Glass Workshop on Thursday March 5 - Saturday March 7th, 2020 from 9:30am - 4:30pm at the Bill Waller Craft Center 950 Rice Road, Ridgeland, Mississippi. Space is limited!
Paul Jackson spent his adventurous childhood in Starkville Mississippi. He discovered his passion for watercolor at Mississippi State University in 1985. He received a Master of Fine Arts degree in Missouri in 1992, and has since been relentless in pursuit of his creative dreams, receiving top honors in national and international competitions, contributing his art to a vast library of magazines and books and sharing his creative influence to all corners of the earth.
Honored by the American Watercolor Society with signature membership at the age of 30, Paul is also a Signature member of the National Watercolor Society and an Honor Member of the Missouri Watercolor Society.
A prolific artist and ambitious world traveler, Paul Jackson is one of today’s most versatile and visible contemporary watercolorists. Whether his subject is landscape, cityscape, portrait, architecture, still life or abstract, Paul captivates his audience with genuine emotion, intensity and finesse that energize each of his creations.
Learn more about Paul and see more of his work at https://www.pauljackson.com
- Workshop Cost: MAG Members $425; Non MAG Members $450
- Deposit of $150 is due by February 5, 2020
- Payment in Full is due by March 5, 2020
- Online Registration will guarantee your space is reserved. Once the class is full, a waitlist will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration with checks will be confirmed upon receipt by the workshop coordinator if space is available.
- Make checks payable to Mississippi Artists' Guild
- Include "Paul Jackson Workshop" on the memo line
- Include your Name, Address, Email Address and Phone Number on a separate sheet
- Mail check and registration contact information to:
- Rebecca "Tree" James, 333 Heritage Pl., Jackson, MS 39212
- Contact/Questions: 601-214-6025; firstname.lastname@example.org