Registration and Deposit: $150 is due to reserve a seat. Remaining balance is due by February 21, 2023. Seats are limited and a waitlist will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Click "Register" and select "Pay Online" to immediately register and pay the full workshop fee safe and securely online thru the MAG website.
- Click "Register" and select "Invoice Me" if you want to register and pay online at a later date and/or by check.
- If paying by check, make the check payable to MS Artists' Guild and mail to: Carol King, 605 E Abbey Pl., Brandon, MS 39047. Note "Don Andrews Workshop" in the memo line. The payment will be recorded once the check is received in hand.
Workshop Contact: Tree James, 601-214-6025
MAG Cancels: If MAG finds it necessary to cancel a singular session or an entire workshop, all participants will be notified immediately, and a refund will be made within two weeks of the cancellation date. MAG reserves the right to cancel a workshop if the minimum number of participants is not obtained by a specific date.
Participant Cancels: Our workshop sizes are small and we rely on your commitment to green-light the event. If you withdraw:
- 14 calendar days or more, a full refund (including deposit) will be issued.
- 13 calendar days or less, the deposit is non-refundable but any other payments will be refunded.
Please understand that even when a class has a waiting list it's difficult to fill spots at the last minute because people have made other plans. If you cannot attend you may transfer your spot to a friend or find another student to take your place. Please contact us within 2 days (48 hours) prior to the class to inform us of the transfer.
If a student is unable to attend a class due to illness, MAG must be informed immediately so that the Artist Educator can be notified. MAG will consider the circumstances with fair and reasonable consideration.