Tim Oliver Workshop Flyer Final.pdf
Registration and Deposit: $150 is due to reserve a seat. Remaining balance is due by March 20, 2024. Seats are limited and a waitlist will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Click "Register" and select "Pay Online" to immediately register and pay the full workshop fee safe and securely online thru the MAG website.
- Click "Register" and select "Invoice Me" if you want to register and pay online at a later date and/or by check.
- If paying by check, make the check payable to MS Artists' Guild and mail to: Theresa King, 514 Twin Cedars Dr., Madison, MS 39110. Note "Tim Oliver Workshop" in the memo line. The payment will be recorded once the check is received in hand.
Workshop Contact: Gloria Jones, 601-540-3290
MAG Cancels: If MAG finds it necessary to cancel a singular session or an entire workshop, all participants will be notified immediately, and a refund will be made within two weeks of the cancellation date. MAG reserves the right to cancel a workshop if the minimum number of participants is not obtained by a specific date.
Participant Cancels: Our workshop sizes are small and we rely on your commitment to green-light the event. If you withdraw:
- 14 calendar days or more, a full refund (including deposit) will be issued.
- 13 calendar days or less, the deposit is non-refundable. Other payments will be refunded. Exceptions may be granted if there is a registration waitlist or someone to fill the spot. A $50 handling fee may be applied.
Please understand that even when a class has a waiting list it's difficult to fill spots at the last minute because people have made other plans. If you cannot attend you may transfer your spot to a friend or find another student to take your place. Please contact us within 2 days (48 hours) prior to the class to inform us of the transfer.
If a student is unable to attend a class due to illness, MAG must be informed immediately so that the Artist Educator can be notified. MAG will consider the circumstances with fair and reasonable consideration.